Home page

History of museum

Archit.monuments

Exhibitions

Collections

Guestbook

Contacts

Site map

monuments:

The merchant G.Usov house.

 


 .    .

The main building of the museum is the house of merchant Usov on the Quay of the city. This stone mansion was built at the end of XVIII century. There were several owners and some changes in the house appearance.

At the beginning of the 1930 this nice house was given to museum. At this time there are expositions of history and arts.

The expositions in the Usov`s house:


The side house of the Usov`s house.